Dian Chen received the BE degree in IoT Engineering from ChongQing University (CQU) in 2016 and now is a Ph.D candidate at the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ICT-UCAS).
- Welcome to my CSDN Personal Blog .
- Hope to connect with you on My Linkedin.
- Welcome communication and sharing projects on my Github pages.
Dian Chen’s research interests focus on:
- Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP&NLU)
- Chinese Spelling Error Correction (CSC/CSEC)
- Named-Entity Recognition and Relation Extraction (NER&RE)
- Natural Language Interface for Database (Text2SQL/NLIDB)
- Deep Learning & Pattern Learning
- Data Mining & Processing
- This site for my personal interest.
- MLDM OnlineJudge for the programming assessment in the annual enrollment of my research group.
- AI-Fundamental for the AI-Fundamental course in UCAS.
- ping-luo for my superviser.